Tuesday, March 13, 2007

maternity photos

About 10 days ago a good friend of ours, who happens to be a photographer, took some maternity photos of me - just before my belly dropped! I thought I would share a sample of the proofs that we just got last night. These are straight off the camera, no retouching or editing yet, but I'm really happy with them! What you don't see is that during the whole photo shoot, Sweet Pea was extremely active. We weren't sure if it was the lights or something else, but she was wiggling and stretching the entire time!

3 comments:

warmandsunnydays said...

The photos are wonderful. The top two are my faves.

You should stay pregnant forever...you could have quite the career as a baby-belly model. You look gorgeous!

warmandsunnydays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

those pictures are beautiful!!