Wednesday, February 14, 2007

shower!

I'm snowed in today at home, so I finally had a chance to upload pics from my baby shower this weekend! This is one of the few photos where my crazy roots aren't too trashingly obvious, and my nose isn't as pink from the cold I've had (with terrible heartburn) for a week now!

It was a lot of fun to see everyone, and there were a whole lot of people! I was completely overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. So many cute gifts for her... she will be very well dressed and cozy in all of her new clothes and handmade blankets. And, she had better be a girl, because we got a lot of pink! We got a lot of gear too, and most suprisingly, a video camera from dad-in-law that nobody knew about. The girls did a great job planning it, and I was thrilled to arrive and see two big trays of... cupcakes!

I might be writing thank you cards for the rest of my life, so until you get yours, thank you so much. Our baby is very lucky to have all of you and we're excited to introduce her.

No comments: