Monday, March 03, 2008

hints of spring

Ok so I've been terrible at blogging lately, with good reason though... I hope to get back on track, at least until I go back to work! I really needed to see some signs of spring, and this morning I was thrilled to breathe semi-warm outdoor air... and see the sun streaming in on my new "baby"!
Sara seemed to enjoy a shot of colour too!
Sara is crawling speedily all over the house and pulling herself up... she started with going to her knees, and then when we were at M&D's house for dinner on Saturday she stood right up in her playpen! She evidently wanted to see what she was missing at the table! Today I just found her standing up her crib in tears, which I figured was coming! I'm not sure if she couldn't get down, or if she just knew she needed a new diaper.

I sit back and marvel at how she's growing and changing, and I just can't believe it sometimes. She has such a happy personality that comes out more everyday, and I'm so proud of her developments. Nothing makes me happier than watching her crawl with all her might across a room (or up my body) to get to her mommy for a big hug.... but I admit I am also having an increasingly hard time with the fact that my baby will soon be a toddler and we're planning her 1st birthday party already!

No comments: