Tuesday, April 03, 2007

boobs and baby gear

I really felt like something was starting to 'happen' yesterday, but today, nothing so far. Yesterday I was happily distracted by starting to plan my best friend's bridal shower for June with some of the girls. But today, going a little stir crazy, I decided to venture out, cell phone in hand, to a local baby boutique that I keep hearing about called Baby-ola. This place is fantastic! I went in search of a good nursing bra after doing a little research first (surprise, surprise) and they carry the Bravado line I was interested in. The staff is fantastic and helped me determine what my size will likely be (me, a DD?? If I go back to my pre-pregnancy weight, look out!) The first two styles I tried on were really comfortable and supportive, but are a pullover sports bra style. Being pretty inexperienced in nursing bra shopping, I just wasn't totally sure about that style for under summer clothes. I may still pick one up for under t-shirts, but ended up ordering this one instead to start -- and no, not because I want to be cool like Jennifer Garner. It only takes a couple of days to come in, so either I'll go back to pick it up myself on Thursday, or I'll need someone to get it for me!

They also have amazing baby gear, like the baby wrapper towel that we have, feeding and sleeping accessories, and these BabyLegs. I instantly fell in love with these little leg warmers, which are also very practical, and don't know why I didn't buy any today. I'm definitely picking up a pair... or two... when I go back.

p.s. Happy birthday Jessica!

2 comments:

Beaches said...

OMG! BabyLegs. BABYLEGS! I never thought it possible to make baby legs any cuter than they already are until you showed me BabyLegs. Am dying. If your baby is wearing BabyLegs when I meet her, I have to warn you, I will probably take a bite. You. Must. Get. Some.

Unknown said...

Beaches... you're too funny!
C - actually she's right, they're fantastic. My girlfriend got a pair for Kayla and they're adorable (also great when they start walking).

Also, the Bravado bra line is super comfortable. I have it too! Good choice!