Tuesday, May 29, 2007

playtime

My baby plays hard (the blur is from her hands and legs moving about)...
...and sleeps harder!

Sorry for the unrotated photos and gap in posting, things have been busy -- we've been getting out more, spending free time planning a wedding shower, and the past few days have been 'off' for Sara. I took her to the doc last night and she's fine, possibly a mild little virus to explain the extended daytime sleeping and fussiness when she has been awake. Hopefully today my little one feels better!
She is getting cuter everyday, and can now see much more. She is holding her head a little better, and can grab the rings on her toys as she is very busy finding her hands. She looks like she wants to suck her thumb, which would be ok by me to help her get to sleep at night... so I don't have to rescue her pacifier at 4am! She loves nursery rhymes and songs, her favourite is "The Rainbow Connection". She stares at me with big smiles everytime I sing it to her. My baby is probably the only person on earth who enjoys my singing! She is also very happy to learn that her favourite aunt and uncle will now be living on our street...very exciting! Kat made me laugh saying my sis-in-law and I may start wearing June Cleaver dresses, carrying cups of sugar across the street to one another.

Sara is now officially more chic than her mom, at only 7 weeks old. Yesterday my friend who works for Holt Renfrew brought her outfits from Baby Ralph Lauren and Dolce & Gabbana... ! I can't wait to put her new dress on for the shower on Sunday, fingers crossed she doesn't spit up on it! As for me, I still don't fit into any of my regular pants and many shirts... my hips and stomach are bigger, but my boobs are smaller - so unfair!!

3 comments:

Beaches said...

Christine, she is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her in person now. I hope that you might feel up for a field trip to the office one day soon? Or maye I should get my lazy butt up to your neck of the woods...

Kiss her for me!

Anonymous said...

i love the little black and white photo! so cute!

warmandsunnydays said...

Nevermind June Cleaver dresses...now I'm totally picturing you and Sara wearing matching D&G!