Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sleepy time?

Sara has given me some super cute big smiles this morning, which I just love - and we're going to go for a walk soon since it's so nice outside. It almost makes me forget that she would just not go to sleep last night after her 11pm bottle ... Ian fed her so I could sleep, but of course I couldn't fall asleep hearing everything (argh!). Then I tried, and though she wasn't upset after a diaper change, she was just totally AWAKE. She even took about 20 minutes to fall asleep after the next bottle which is very unusual. Then she slept from 7:30am - 10:30am this morning, but do you think I could sleep with her? Though I was exhausted, I was on the couch and just couldn't do more than doze here and there. Hmmm, here's hoping tonight is better so that mom gets more than a couple of hours sleep!

No comments: