Friday, July 06, 2007

everybody salsa

This morning Sara and I did our first Salsa Babies class. It's safe to say that it was more of a workout for me than for her! The class was fun and energizing, and is supposed to make new moms feel better about our bodies while shaking our hips and asses about with our babies in carriers. It did, although I was exhausted and when I took off the carrier I was totally sweaty - not too sexy! I was a bit nervous about bouncing Sara around after all of the spit up over the past few days, and she wouldn't take her morning nap before we left, but she has been much better today - she even dozed off a bit towards the end.
Sara just looked like she was taking it all in, listening to the music and watching us all in the mirror. She loves music and songs with actions, like 'the wheels on the bus', and I've been making up some silly songs. This morning she was fully laughing and giggling away, my new favourite sound!

No comments: