Wednesday, July 25, 2007

stroller fit

It's amazing how many things in your own community go undiscovered when you're working and commuting... yesterday Sara and I visited a small beach/lake a mere 10 minutes from our house, and today we went to a conservation area I had only driven by until now - and it's 5 minutes from home! It has fantastic trails, and I'm determined to get in shape and lose my mummy tummy, so I strapped Sara in the stroller and off we went.
Spot the sleeping baby...
We explored the maze of trails, and it's not for the rookie stroller pusher - the terrain is gravel and there are hills. Sara smiled happily as I huffed and puffed us along!

I felt great afterwards, and it's beautiful - we'll be going back often. It will be spectacular in the fall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sugar Mama,
Sara looks so much bigger already in your pics!
Hope you're doing well and enjoying your summer of motherhood!