Friday, July 20, 2007

undercover baby

Sara is just big enough now to wear this adorable sunhat and matching shades, which we tried out the other day. She wasn't too happy getting them on, but then she liked her new look -- doesn't she look ready for going on a secret baby spy mission? This picture cracks me up every time I look at it.

She will be enjoying daddy/daughter time tonight and tomorrow while I have a ladies' night out for M's stagette, and then spend some solo time wandering around here tomorrow before coming home. He says they will stay up late eating pizza and drinking formula! Two of us are leaving our babes with their dads overnight for the first time, and laughed as we consulted each other on clothes... we haven't been to a bar in ages and don't exactly have copious amounts of bar clothes anymore! I'm sure I will have some entertaining tales next week!

-----------------
Just returned from Salsa Babies and had to share a cute story... Some little girls were watching us after finishing their dance class, and when I went to put Sara in her car seat, they all ran over and told me that she is their favourite baby! Six girls in leotards and tutus gathered around Sara, all talking at once, and told her that she will grow up to be a beautiful girl - they made me a very proud mommy! Maybe one day Sara will be a little ballerina too.

1 comment:

warmandsunnydays said...

Looks more like she belongs on the french riviera!

Excellent!
(I still owe you photos...my bad!)