Monday, October 29, 2007

Sara's first pumpkins

Yesterday Sara's aunt and I introduced her to the art of pumpkin carving - her role was to help scoop out the pumpkin guts! One is the pumpkin off our vine, which is tall and skinny... kind of like Bert, so it only seemed fitting to do a Bert and Ernie theme for our babe's first Halloween. Sara cautiously leaned in to touch the smooth, cold pumpkin that would become Ernie...
"What is this wet slimy stuff in my hands??"
The finished pumpkins! I added some of my paints to make the characters more 'obvious'.

1 comment:

Beaches said...

Okay - best pumpkins ever. And that middle picture of Sara is the cutest one yet!! We all had a good stare at it together today at the office and it made my day. The expression! Love it - can't wait to see her again soon.