Thursday, October 04, 2007

Zoo and Markham Fair

I'm a little behind in posting, but here are a few photos from the Zoo and Markham Fair last week while Ian was on vacation... Sara was interested in some animals at the zoo, but apparently this friendly gorilla couldn't even catch her eye by banging on the glass!
Sara and Sophie meet the real giraffes!

I was so excited to bring her to Markham Fair, it's amazing to bring her to something I've attended every year since I was 8... first for the animals and rides, then for the beer tent, now with our daughter. Amazing! My diet for the day was coffee, apple cider, Tiny Tom donuts, fudge, and fries with gravy. Mmm.
like mother, like daughter...


These outings were the perfect kick-off to fall. I'm counting down the minutes to turkey, stuffing, gravy, and pumpkin pie... happy Thanksgiving everyone! I think it's obvious what I am most grateful for this year!

No comments: