Friday, January 05, 2007

the hooter hider

Baby and mommy gear is a whole new world of shopping -- and while there are many trendy things that I find unnecessary and/or way too expensive, there's some pretty cool stuff out there. This is one thing I must have!

I've been wondering how to breastfeed discreetly while in public or with bigger groups of people I'm not particularly comfortable flashing the boob for. I've seen some nursing canopies, but they're typically bulky or not exactly stylish... enter the Hooter Hider. As the name implies, it hides umm... "the girls".

A friend of mine recently got one at her baby shower so I decided to look for it and found their web site. This thing is genius! It allows mom to see baby clearly, has a comfy terrycloth lining inside, and slips easily over your neck.

According to their web site, in Ontario only a few baby boutiques carry it -- including a store in Richmond Hill called Baby Bumps & Bellies. And look at the colourful mom chic fabrics it comes in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can also pick it up online at pinkyandcompany.com

They're a Canadian shopping site for baby products.