Wednesday, March 21, 2007

baby's room

Not much to report, my appt. went well but he isn't doing another 'internal' exam until next Tuesday to see where things are at (unless I go into labor before then.) He really thought with her getting 'into position' so early that things would be moving along by now.... but, as he said, babies are unpredictable! It's so contrary to my organized, planning nature to not know exactly what's happening... he's still hopeful I'll be early, but the next few days will tell!

In the meantime, here are some pics of the room. It's all ready for a baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute... I love the painting with the kitty on it. Did you do that one?

sugar mama said...

I did paint it, and the sheep too :)

Unknown said...

We have the same crib in white. It's awesome -- until you get pregnant again and have to heave your midget, waistless self over the side to drop your toddler into bed.

Good luck with the end of your pregs! Sending you painless thoughts.