Tuesday, March 20, 2007

chop, chop!

Well, I did it - I chopped my hair today, and am SO glad I did. It's a chin-length bob, longer layers around my face and shorter layers through the sides and back. It's bouncy, fun, light and best of all, different. I love the new hair feel. My stylist also does a killer scalp massage during the shampoo, so I enjoyed every second of the pre-baby pampering. I met Michelle for lunch afterwards -- and we realized the next time we see each other may be at the hospital!

So does this mean I'm ready now? I think so... chop, chop! Dr.'s appt. tomorrow will let me know how ready Sweet Pea is for her big trip outside.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you must post a photo so we can see the new do!

Beaches said...

Yes! Photo! We need a chop-chop photo! ASAP.

sugar mama said...

Ok - if there's no 'action' by the weekend I'll get Ian to take another belly photo that also shows my hair.

Beaches, in return I'd love to see your recently shorter 'do too... :)

warmandsunnydays said...

I am in full agreement. Photo necessary!